Add to cart
Don't have a fancy super expensive lens or camera to get a nice blurred background on your photos?
Or you have caught a great moment, but didn't have time to setup your camera or put the right lens with a great depth of field on?
If so, this Photoshop Action might be very useful to you.
Note: The action works better if the background is already (even just a little bit) blurred.
HOW TO USE IT:
1. Open a photo you want to edit in Photoshop
2. Use Quick Selection Tool (or any other selection tool) to select the subject you don't want to be blurred (people on the photo or any object that is focused).
You don't have to be super precise here because it can be edited later via lazer mask.
3. Play Background Blur action
4. If you want more blur, play Additional Blur action
5. Now you can edit the mask - click on the 'Layer 0 copy' mask and use brush in color white to brush over image areas you DON'T WANT to be blurred,
or use brush in color black to brush over areas you WANT to be blurred.
That's it! Now you have a nice, dreamy blur effect on your photo.
Here is a quick tutorial on how to use Photoshop Actions: http://sandrastipan.com/shop/product/how-to-use-photoshop-actions-tutorial/
See below before/after examples.